Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fun With Headbands

If you’re a fan of Etsy I’m sure you’ve seen the latest trends in headbands…fun, flirty, feathers and bling!  Headbands are a great way to add more pop to an outfit or dress up a casual t-shirt and jeans.   The great thing about headbands is they aren’t just for little girls…women of all ages can wear them and still look classy.  I have been having a lot of fun making headbands for others as well as for myself.   I love to do custom orders as well…I’m currently working on a unique piece for prom!  Below are some photos of headbands I have made.  If you see something you like let me know! Do you have an outfit that needs a great accessory?  I would love to make something unique just for you!

~Ashley
sewsassybyashley@comcast.net

_MG_8597Here are a few headbands on the headband display I built.

_MG_8598

_MG_8600

_MG_8601

_MG_8602

_MG_8603

_MG_8605

_MG_8604

_MG_8608

_MG_8609

_MG_8610

No comments:

Post a Comment