Tuesday, July 6, 2010

August Fun Fest at Cedar Creek!

I am officially registered to have a table/booth at the August Fun Fest at Cedar Creek on Sunday, August 8! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! This will be my first show and I'm sure it will mostly be a learning experience but I'm hoping it will be profitable as well! I have been offered plenty of help and my friend Amanda has offered to sit with me. It will be nice to have a friend with me thru out the day for help and support!
I have started brainstorming on what to do for my display as well as what to actually take with me to sell. I will definitely have my bows as well as a few pieces of jewelry. I contemplated taking purses but that will depend on if I have time to make some before the show.
If you are local and are free on Sunday, August 8 you should come see me! The Fun Fest is just that....lots of FUN for the whole family. There will be games, rides, yummy food, a car show and of course ME! Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment